Welcome To My Blog

Hillary Harper

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Awesome Teacher Created Site!

http://www.myteacherpages.com/webpages/jgriffin/

This site is amazing! I have used the lapbooks, rotation stations, Cinderella Around the World, parent trifold and much more. The teacher that created it is Joanne Griffin. She is a veteran teacher and is retiring this year. She is debating whether to keep her site up and running right now. Please check it out and email her. I would hate to see this awesome resource gone! She is very willing to help out if you need anything also. Just drop her an email.

3 comments:

  1. Great site. I wonder if she knows about Weebly? Just goes to show that great teachers know no bounds when it comes to teaching kids and peers. Check my blog entry on Ken Robinson's video... what he says about passions and work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great site! I am always looking for new, creative ideas to use in the classroom to keep the students engaged and create a passion for learning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- this looks amazing for elementary school teachers. I tried to find things I could use for high school math but didn't have much luck! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete